These forums are now Read Only. If you have an Acrobat question, ask questions and get help from one of our experts.

Problem with MS Word 2003 Printing to Acrobat 3D

amberwelker
amberwelker's picture

When I print to Adobe PDF from my MS Word document, it creates a pdf of only the top half of the page and then says that Word needs to close unexpectedly. Other Word documents still print to pdf fine. Please advise as to potential problem and solution.
Thank you.

My Product Information:
Acrobat 3D 8.0, Windows
lkassuba
lkassuba's picture
ExpertTeam
What versions of Windows are you using? Have you [url=http://www.adobe.com/support/downloads/product.jsp?product=1&platform=Windows]updated[/url] Acrobat to the latest version 8.1.6 (at the time of this posting)?Have you tried re-creating your Word document (copy/paste) into another Word file? The actual file may be corrupt.

Lori Kassuba is an AUC Expert and Community Manager for AcrobatUsers.com.

amberwelker
amberwelker's picture
I am using Office 2003. I have had this happen with one other doc, and I did try re-creating the document then. It didn't help. The file is not corrupt, but I think I have narrowed it down to a font problem with Futura BK BT.
lkassuba
lkassuba's picture
ExpertTeam
Have you checked under the Compatibility tab (Tools > Optons) in Word to check this particular font's substitution method?

Lori Kassuba is an AUC Expert and Community Manager for AcrobatUsers.com.