These forums are now Read Only. If you have an Acrobat question, ask questions and get help from one of our experts.

Frequent crash of adobe 7.0.5 reader

sriniv

Dear Friends,

All of you may kindly agree that it is a very frustrating experience if one has to use old version of the reader .

I am left with no option to fill in a statutory form which is compatible with adobe 7.0.5 reader only.

Kindly see form 20b available under 'download e forms" in mca.gov.in, a govt of india web site.

If I start filling in the data , the reader hangs after some time and the entire data vanishes.

I am using windows vista business.

Kindly advise how to overcome this painful process.

Many thanks in advance

My Product Information:
Reader 7.0.5, Windows
sriniv
The reply to this query is reproduced.

Kindly provide updated link since I could not find the answer using the given link.

You've received a response from 'lkassuba' to the topic to which you have subscribed: 'Frequent crash of adobe 7.0.5 reader'

If you agree with the response, be sure to mark the post as a "correct answer". This will help other community members benefit from your post as well.

Take me to the response:
http://www.acrobatusers.com/forums/aucbb/viewtopic.php?pid=41541#p41541

This is the only notification you'll receive from us until you visit the forum again, so please check back again for more new replies.