These forums are now Read Only. If you have an Acrobat question, ask questions and get help from one of our experts.

Reader Extensions save limit of 500

Honesty

Hi, I'm aware of the 500 save limit on the Reader Extensions or 500 unique users per form. My question is what is considered a different form? If I added something new to an existing base layout of the form such as the letter A or a number 1, or other characters, would that form be considered a new form?

thanks,

My Product Information:
Acrobat Pro 8.1.2, Macintosh
George_Johnson
Expert
For what it's worth, there is no "save limit" imposed by the Acrobat License Agreement.

I think it would be extremely difficult to justify making trivial changes like you describe as a way to avoid any licensing restrictions. If you are collecting the same data for the same purpose, it's the same form.

If you're truly bumping up against the licensing limitations, consider the Form Router Reader Extensions service: http://www.formrouter.com/pdf/readerextensions.htm

George
Honesty
Hi George, thanks for your reply. It makes sense, I've already contacted Formrouter and I'm currently gathering information on their pricing per form, etc. Are there other Adobe partners that provide a similar service like Formrouter?

thanks
George_Johnson
Expert
I believe they are the only one.

George