These forums are now Read Only. If you have an Acrobat question, ask questions and get help from one of our experts.

Posting a livecycle form in an Outlook 2007 Calendar

bmonty72

Is there anyone here who has experiance with the Outlook 2007 Calendar and LiveCycle forms. I will give detailed info on what I am looking for after I get a responce. It's kind of a lengthy explaination of what I want to do.

My Product Information:
LiveCycle Designer, Windows
lsutton
Expert
If you are looking to integrate with the Outlook server you will certainly need something on the back-end providing the communication to and from the server. The ColdFusion server has a good amount of connectivity built-in which could be exposed as Web Services. What are you looking to do exactly?
bmonty72
I work for a fire department with three stations. I am trying to make a recurring item on the outlook 2007 calendar. Inside this recurring item there are several .pdf forms called shift change reports. These reports are filled out every day to inform the on coming shifts of event that hapened on the previous shift (as in...we broke this, or we ordered that). I can get the recurring event to appear in outlook with the blank forms. But, whenever someone tries to fill out and save one of the forms, the others disappear, and we get some error message about saving something and a previous occurance. I am limited on what I can save on Outlook 2007 due to access rights or I would give you the entire error message. Any assistance would be appreciated.