These forums are now Read Only. If you have an Acrobat question, ask questions and get help from one of our experts.

Help Adding Adobe Toolbars to Office 2007

dcameron

This may seem like a silly question but I was recently asked to help add an Adobe Toolbar to a person's Office programs, but I've been running into one general problem.
I can find lots of information on getting rid or a toolbar, but nothing on putting one in. I have read something saying that they hadn't worked in the functionality for toolbars in Office 2007 products, but that was back in april.
So the big question, can I do it? And if I can, how?

I'd really rather not remove the adobe from this person's computer, so an option other then "delete and reinstall" would be wonderful...
Thanks.

gkaiseril
Expert
If you do not want the tool bars, you have to make that optional selection during the install of Acrobat, you need to use the custom install. Or you will have to wirte a macros for each application to hide the Acrobat Tool bar and menu option on starting the MS Office application.

If you want to enable them in Office 2007, male sure you have upgrded to 8.1 and look at the following:

http://kb.adobe.com/selfservice/viewContent.do?externalId=kb401734&sliceId=1

George Kaiser