These forums are now Read Only. If you have an Acrobat question, ask questions and get help from one of our experts.

Printing and Web emailing .PDF documents from Adobe Standard 9.4.2

jrhunter

Out of the blue and can't print or email Internet .PDF documents. When I try to print a .PDF document, nothing happens after the print screen. When I try to email .PDF documents from the web, the browser shuts down and Outlook doesn't open. My IT people want to uninstall and reinstall the program. Will this work?

My Product Information:
Acrobat Standard 9.4, Windows
ev10ss
Happened to me after I applied the Adobe Reader 9 update. Can no longer print from Adobe Pro 9, have to use Adobe Reader?
jrhunter
I forgot to mention that this happened after I did an update last week. Adobe needs to fix this. The only way I know of to try to fix it in a hurry is to uninstall/reinstall the program. Do you have any suggestions?
cara33
After 9.4.2 was installed, I could not print from Acrobat. It indicated that I needed to install a printer. Other applications printed fine. The repair didn't change anything. Finally uninstalled and reinstalled and am back to 9.0.0 but it works. This needs to be fixed so the updates can be installed.
XP pro SP3.

cara33