These forums are now Read Only. If you have an Acrobat question, ask questions and get help from one of our experts.

Acrobat Pro 7.0.9 not converting graphics in Word 2003 - convert pdf

Teram111

I have a workstation attached to a domain and am the IT staff person.
When I log in with my Admin login - I can open a Word 2003 document with tables, graphics, images and convert to pdf fine. When a regular user logs in and uses the convert to pdf button with the EXACT same document, the graphics and some tables do NOT convert - they disappear!

I have completely uninstalled Adobe Acrobat 7 - reinstalled and updated to 7.0.5, 7.0.7, 7.0.8 and finally to 7.0.9 and even done a detect and repair and the problem still happens.

All MS updates have been installed and are current.

I have given Full permissions on the program folders, the adobe folder under documents and settings|user|application data, given full permissions in the registry to the user and same problem??!! For example - 2 graphics arrows do NOT convert when the user logs in and DOES convert when I log in??!!

Is there something wrong with this users profile?

Any ideas??? I am completely at a loss and don't know what else to do except do all the converting for her - which does not make any sense at all!!

Thanks for any assistance!

lkassuba
ExpertTeam
Is this in a Citrix or WTS environment? What OS are you using? Have you tried re-creating the Users account? Perhaps the Preferences are corrupt?

Lori Kassuba is an AUC Expert and Community Manager for AcrobatUsers.com.