These forums are now Read Only. If you have an Acrobat question, ask questions and get help from one of our experts.

Landscape oriented Docs ' PDF Coversion in 2007

NM

I am unable to convert word 2007 document, a brochure which is in landscape orientation to PDF. I am able to convert all other 2007 word documents in Portrait orientation to PDF without a problem. Also I am able to convert compatible brochure created in 2003 into pdf without a problem. Can you help me with this specific conversion problem? The message i get is "The export failed due to an unexpected error"

My Product Information:
Reader 8, Windows
dbaker
Expert
Hi --

The error message you are receiving is related to an internal file problem. Try saving one page at a time in the brochure to see if you can isolate the problem page.

Rather than using the PDFMaker, try printing to a file. In Word, choose File > Print to open the Print Dialog box, choose Adobe PDF from the dropdown list of printers, and click Print to File; the file is saved as a .prn file.In order to use the file, open Distiller and locate the file -- you have to choose All files from the Files of type dropdown menu.

donna.

A prolific author and writer of many Acrobat books, as well as books on graphic and Web design software.
Donna lives on a lakeshore in central Canada, where all manner of wildlife from muskrats to coyotes come to call.