These forums are now Read Only. If you have an Acrobat question, ask questions and get help from one of our experts.

Adobe Reader X will not print to HP DesignJet 800

rruppel
Answered

This morning, I installed Adobe Reader X and tried to print a one-page poster to an HP DesignJet 800. Earlier, I had printed it successfully with the previous version of Reader, but now I receive two error messages -
"The document could not be printed." and "There were no pages selected to print."
I've tried reinstalling the printer, but to no avail.

My Product Information:
Reader 10.0.1, Windows
radzmar
Expert
Accepted Answer
I believe there is an incompatibility between Reader X and your driver
First you should check HP's support site for newer printer drivers, , I think the last driver update was last month or so.
If this doesn't work, you could try the tipps in this tech note http://kb2.adobe.com/cps/891/cpsid_89178.php.
If they also don' work, you should think of a rollback to Reader 9.

radzmar
LoveCycle Blog
Documents you need:
LiveCycle Designer ES2 Docs

lucybear
I downloaded acrobat x and I try to print to my lexmark5650 my screen displays the printer set-up. When I try to print my display shows a not connected to printer message. When I try to attach to my yahoo e-mail my display shows a not connected to my e-mail. I have no other problems printing from my laptop. Does anyone have any solution for this problem?