These forums are now Read Only. If you have an Acrobat question, ask questions and get help from one of our experts.

Issue with dynamic text input in 9.3.1 +

ordinator

Hello,

I am hoping someone has encountered this issue previously and may have some insight. I have a simple swf with a single input text box (the font is _sans and no character embedding is being done).

With Acrobat V 9.0.0 I could add the swf to a pdf using the flash tool, and successfully play it in either a floating windows or the content in the page. (By successful, I mean I could type text in the input box.)

After upgrading to Acrobat 9.3.1 (or higher versions). The swf will no longer accept input into the text box when played in a floating window. The input box works fine if the swf is played in the page content.

*I am using Acrobat Pro on OSX.

If anyone has seen this situation, or has an example that where a typed input text field works in 9.3.2 - 9.4.1. Please let me know. Right now I am unsure if there is something wrong with the file, or whether the issue is with Acrobat.

Thanks in advance,

My Product Information:
Acrobat Pro 9.3.1, Macintosh
me_ravi2007
Sorry for the inconvenience but this is a known issue with Acrobat 9.You can upgrade to Acrobat 10 where we have fixed this issue.