Watch how EchoSign works
In this tutorial, learn how to use Adobe EchoSign, a digital signature or an electronic signature service with PDF password protection for signing, tracking and filing contracts. To get started with EchoSign, follow these simple steps:
- Simply upload an electronic copy of your contract or document to EchoSign (or fax it in if you only have a hard copy).
- Enter the recipient’s email address and include a note.
- Click Send.
- The receiver types in their name or initials into the document and “Clicks to Sign.”
- All parties automatically receive a PDF copy of the signed document the moment it is signed electronically.
Was this tutorial helpful?
Please Log in to provide feedback on this tutorial.
Rate this tutorial
Did you know?
- You can ask a question and get an answer from one of our experts.
- You can search our database of over 800 tutorials by product and/or topic.
- You can leave a comment below for the author of this tutorial.