These forums are now Read Only. If you have an Acrobat question, ask questions and get help from one of our experts.

Acrobat Tabs not in Office 2010

NickJr

I just purchased a student copy of Office 2010 and everything is working fine except none of the acrobat tabs show in the ribbon. I have to manually bring up the office product and then save it and then create a .pdf file. Anyone can help me getting my acrobat tabs back into Office 2010

daka630
Expert
Hi,

Adobe discusses Acrobat and Office 2010 here:
[url]http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/faq/[/url]
It is a fairly detailed discussion & worth the read.Be well...

Be well...

redcrew
I've read the Adobe FAQ on Acrobat 9 and Office 2010 last month.

Any word on when Adobe plans the next release of Acrobat? And support of PDFMaker in Office 2010?
UVSAR
Expert
redcrew wrote:
I've read the Adobe FAQ on Acrobat 9 and Office 2010 last month.Any word on when Adobe plans the next release of Acrobat? And support of PDFMaker in Office 2010?
As we've said elsewhere, we cannot and will not be giving any details of future release dates for Adobe products until they are announced via the main Adobe site.

Adobe has indicated that the next major release of Acrobat will support Office 2010. That's all we're able to say at this time.
SycoRant
I spent a fortune on Acrobat Pro Extended only to find out that it has limited compatibility with Office 10 and Presenter has none.

What is wrong with Adobe that they don't keep pace with Microsoft?

Oh yeah, they have the worst CEO in the software industry, bloated software sold at usury prices, chimpanzees as programmers, and absolute contempt for all their customers.

If someone would like to file a class action lawsuit, count me in!