These forums are now Read Only. If you have an Acrobat question, ask questions and get help from one of our experts.

PowerPoint 2007 with Notes Pages is blank

jillkrzyz

I'm getting desperate! I have been trying to convert a PowerPoint 2007 to PDF, using Acrobat Reader 9.0. The twist is, that I want to convert it in Notes Pages format. The PowerPoint is 20 MB in size and has 274 slides. There are no animations, just text, screen captures and some formating.

I have tried to use both the Save As.. and the Print function within Powerpoint, and neither one is working. The result is that 80% of the time the entire document renders blank. The most I've been able to get is the first 5 slides are converted to PDF, then the rest is blank. I've had friends try on their PC and they are experiencing similar problems, either part or all is blank.

I have tried playing with the Advanced settings when trying to print to PDF, but nothing works. I've tried searching the Internet for answers, and can't find anything

Any help would be appreciated!

Jill

jillkrzyz

My Product Information:
Reader 9.3, Windows
gkaiseril
Expert
Reader is a reader only.

You will need at least Adobe Acrobat Standard. This is a situation where you want to use the 'printer' and not the converter.

In PowerPoint you need to select 'File => Print'. For the 'Print What:' then select 'Notes Pages'

George Kaiser

jillkrzyz
I have used the Print to Adobe PDF many times for Word 2003 and also for PowerPoint 2007 in Slides view with no problem, using Adobe Reader 9.0. It is only when I try it in Notes Pages format that I have the problem. I also had a friend try it, and they have Adobe Professional 8.0, and had the same problem. I feel certain that its some property somewhere that is causing the problem

jillkrzyz