These forums are now Read Only. If you have an Acrobat question, ask questions and get help from one of our experts.

Re-arranging the pages in reverse order (Arabic- from 100 to 1)

sayyed_hannan

Hi Sir,

Sir, I am working in UAE for a publishing House, we received files from client in english as well as arabic languages, sometime one book is printed in both english and arabic language as client supply us pdf files, we have to re-arrange arabic pdf files in reverse order in order to make it proper opening. for example, english book opens from left hand side and arabic book opens from right hand side I have to re-arrange the arabic pdf file reverse by using pages option.

I just want to know is there any way throught which we can re-arrange the pages by one command.

Thanks

Hannan

My Product Information:
Acrobat Standard 7
tedpadova
ExpertTeam
You don't have a command in Acrobat to rearrange pages. If a file is already in PDF form you need to manually arrange the pages. You might want to create two PDF documents for each file that needs to have two reading orders and produce the page order appropriate for the language at the time of PDF creation.

ted

The author of numerous books on Acrobat, Photoshop, Illustrator and the Adobe Creative Suite, and an international speaker on Adobe Acrobat, Ted Padova is a well-known PDF guru.