Acrobat X grand tour
Learn how to create PDF, edit PDF, convert Word to PDF, merge PDF, automate PDF, sign a PDF and more.
Acrobat X Grand Tour: In this tutorial, learn how to create PDF, edit PDF, convert Word to PDF, merge PDF, automate PDF, sign a PDF and more. Learn about a variety of Acrobat X features in a series of tutorial demonstrations and use simulations to try out the features.
Watch demonstrations and follow along with this 8-part tour of Adobe Acrobat X.You'll learn about a variety of program features and have an opportunity to use the simulations to try out the features for yourself.
Discover how to:
- Get around the new Acrobat X user interface
- Convert Word to PDF
- Edit content of files and pages
- Use simple navigational features
- Password protect PDF
- Create PDF actions
- Create fillable PDF forms
- Merge PDF
Was this tutorial helpful?
Please Log in to provide feedback on this tutorial.
Rate this tutorial
Looking for more help on How to Edit PDF?
- Consult the How to Edit interactive guide.
- Ask a question in our forum.
- You can leave a comment below for the author of this tutorial.