Canceling a transaction with Adobe Sign
Learn how to cancel a transaction after you've sent the document out for signature using Adobe Sign.
In this tutorial, learn how to cancel a transaction after you've sent the document out for signature using Adobe Sign. And as long as the agreement hasn't been signed, you can cancel it. Sign up for a free 30-day Adobe Sign trial.
- Click the Manage tab to see a list of all the agreements Out for signature. Because they haven't yet been signed, you can cancel any of the transactions listed here.
- To cancel, select the transaction and scroll over to the right side of the page and click Cancel.
- At this point, you can choose to send an email to the parties involved letting them know the transaction has been cancelled by checking the box Notify other parties by email.
- You can also add a note telling them why you are canceling the transaction.
- When finished, click Cancel
- You can immediately see that the transaction has been removed from your Out for signature list and now appears under the Cancelled/Declined list.