by Thom Parker, Software Developer/Adventurer, WindJack Solutions, Inc.
Scope: Acrobat Professional 6.0 and greater
Skill Level: Beginner
Prerequisites: Familiarity with Acrobat Professional
1. The Create Link dialog is displayed after the link is initially drawn on the page. Select the Custom link option (Figure 1).
3. Press the Add button and enter the script code.
1. From the Advanced Editing toolbar, select either the Link Tool or the Select Object Tool (Figure 3).
2. Right-click on an existing Link Object and select Properties… from the popup menu. This action displays the Link Properties dialog (Figure 4).
3. Link Objects, like button fields, can have more than one Action, as shown in Figure 4. Delete any actions you do not want in the link by selecting the action and pressing the Delete button.
|Edit PDF create PDF Action Wizard|
Try Acrobat DC
Get started >
Post, discuss and be part of the Acrobat community.
Join now >