How to convert MSFT Outlook folders to PDF Packages in Acrobat 8
Learn how to convert MSFT Outlook folders with over 250 emails to PDF Packages for archiving in Acrobat 8.
When I convert my MSFT Outlook folders to PDF Packages for archiving in Acrobat 8, after about 250 emails I get an error message saying the folder doesn't contain email messages. What causes this problem?
This is a known issue in Acrobat 8 that has been resolved in Acrobat 9. However, there is a work-around you can use for Acrobat 8:
- On the Tools menu, click E-Mail Accounts, click View or change existing e-mail accounts, and then click Next.
- In the Outlook processes e-mail for these accounts in the following order list, click the Exchange Server e-mail account, and then click Change.
- Under Microsoft Exchange Server, select the Use Cached Exchange Mode check box (Click More Setting and then go to Advanced tab, if the settings are not available directly on the dialog)
- Exit and restart Microsoft Outlook.
Once you have "Use Cached Exchange Mode" checked, you’ll be able to convert up to 10000 mails in a single conversion.
Did you know?
- You can ask a question and get an answer from one of our experts.
- You can search our database of over 800 tutorials by product and/or topic.
- You can leave a comment below for the author of this tutorial.