How to create forms using Acrobat XI Pro
Donna Baker September 20, 2012
- In FormsCentral, click New Form.
- The Design view opens a blank form with Text, Header, and Field tools.
- Click the header area and choose Header Properties, such as Text & Image to insert content.
- Click a field type button on the toolbar, then set its properties.
- Continue adding and configuring fields.
- Click File > Rename to open a field to name your form, named using the date by default.
- Click the blank field below the header area to type instructions.