How to distribute forms via an internal server
Learn how to distribute a fillable form to recipients via a shared network server.
In this tutorial, learn how to use Acrobat DC to distribute a fillable form to recipients via a shared network server by sending links to the form stored locally or on a company server. Once you've distributed your form, you can view the status of replies and send reminders to people who haven’t responded.
- Click Distribute in the lower-right corner of the right hand pane (Figure 1).
Figure 1: Click Distribute at bottom of dialog box.
- A series of messages may appear, depending on the conditions Acrobat DC detects in your form. Respond to the onscreen instructions as needed, and save the form.
- Choose Internal Server as your distribution and collection method and click Continue (Figure 2).
Figure 2: Choose Internal Server as your distribution and collection method.
- Enter the path to your shared network folder and click Continue (Figure 3).
Figure 3: Enter the name of your shared network folder.
Did you know?
- You can ask a question and get an answer from one of our experts.
- You can search our database of over 800 tutorials by product and/or topic.
- You can leave a comment below for the author of this tutorial.