How to edit a PDF in Adobe Reader
Lori Kassuba September 18, 2013
- Select the Tools pane, Export PDF panel, and click the "?" icon.
- In your web browser, click Subscribe on the ExportPDF page.
- Click Subscribe now under the Adobe ExportPDF column.*
- Click Checkout.
- Sign in using your Adobe ID or create a new one.
- Enter your billing and payment information and click Review Order.
- Review your order and check if you agree to the terms and conditions. Click Place Order.
- Click Select Files on the ExportPDF page. Browse for your PDF file and click Open.**
- Select your export file format and click Export.
- Click Download on the Export from PDF page or within Reader select Download Converted File.
- Open your file in Word or the program type you selected and begin editing.
* You can also choose the Adobe PDF Pack subscription, which includes all the ExportPDF capability.
** You can also choose Convert to Word or Excel from the Welcome Screen in Adobe Reader.