How to edit images in PDF files with Acrobat XI
Donna Baker September 23, 2012
- Use the Selection tool to select and use an image as a basic object.
- For editing an image, open Content Editing and choose Edit Text & Images.
- Select the image to see resize handles and other positioning tools.
- Use transform tools to change the image's orientation.
- Change the visible portion of the image using the Crop tool.
- Select and replace an existing image, or add a new image.
- Export an image for editing and instant updating in your PDF file.