How to ensure your PDF file is accessible using Acrobat XI
Donna Baker September 23, 2012
- Open the Accessibility tools and click Full Check to display the options dialog box. Choose a variety of accessible features to check for. Click Start Checking.
- After processing, the results display in the Accessibility Checker pane.
- Open the Action Wizard and click Make Accessible.
- The Make Accessible Action replaces the regular panes. Click Start to begin processing the document.
- Some tasks, such as Add Document Description, open a dialog box to add content.
- Other tasks run automatically. Each completed task shows a check mark.
- The Action runs the Full Check again. You see all errors are corrected, with two indicators to manually check reading order and color.