How to resize pages in a PDF file using Acrobat XI
Donna Baker November 14, 2013
- Open the document with pages you want to resize by cropping, and click the Page Thumbnails tab. Resize the panel’s width and thumbnail size as needed.
- To check a page’s size, click the thumbnail to display the page. Move your mouse to the bottom left of the document window to see dimensions in a tooltip or on the status bar.
- Select a page to crop in the Page Thumbnails pane, and click Crop Pages from the Options dropdown.
- Choose a measurement unit, and choose CropBox from the Margin Controls section.
- Click the Fixed Sizes radio button, then choose an option from the Page Sizes dropdown list, such as Letter.You can increase the page size to make room for additional content but can’t shrink the page content to fit a smaller page size.
- Review the page layout in the Preview area, which also shows the new page size.
- Specify the pages to resize in the Page Range area and click OK.
- In the Page Thumbnails panel, review the modified pages.
- Move your mouse over the document window to see the modified page size shown in a tooltip or on the status bar.