How to send and track files
Learn how to use your Acrobat DC subscription to send large files and then track and confirm delivery of important documents.
Here’s how to send large files using Acrobat DC*:
- Open the file you want to send. Click Tools in the top menu and select Send & Track from the commands in the Tools Center.
- Select “Send Personalized Invitations” to get detailed tracking information. Enter the recipient’s email, subject, and a detailed message. Click Send.
- Your file is uploaded to the Document Cloud and you receive a message that the file has been shared. Click Close.
It’s as easy as 1,2,3. Your recipient will receive an email message with a link they can click to download the file(s).
To learn more about sending and tracking files using Acrobat DC, check out this video tutorial from the Acrobat Learn & Support team.
In the past, sending and tracking large files was a clumsy and burdensome process. Acrobat DC solves this by allowing you to send, receive, and track files all within the same program.
Experience Acrobat DC by trying Adobe Acrobat DC free for 30 days.
* The Send & Track feature is available when you subscribe to Acrobat Std or Pro DC.
Was this tutorial helpful?
Please Log in to provide feedback on this tutorial.
Rate this tutorial
Did you know?
- You can ask a question and get an answer from one of our experts.
- You can search our database of over 800 tutorials by product and/or topic.
- You can leave a comment below for the author of this tutorial.