How to sign in to Adobe Document Cloud
Learn how to sign in to your Adobe Document Cloud account.
In this tutorial, learn how to sign in to your Adobe Document Cloud account to get started using Adobe Document Cloud to store, find, and view files in the cloud. When you save files in the cloud, you can access them from virtually any device. The Document Cloud services are also integrated with Acrobat DC, Acrobat Reader, and Adobe Acrobat mobile app.
- Go to https://documents.adobe.com.
- Enter your Adobe ID and password, and then click Sign in.
- The Document Cloud home page appears. Choose the service or task on the page to see the corresponding page and options.
Did you know?
- You can ask a question and get an answer from one of our experts.
- You can search our database of over 800 tutorials by product and/or topic.
- You can leave a comment below for the author of this tutorial.