How to work with Actions in Acrobat XI Pro
Donna Baker September 20, 2012
How do you know what your Action is doing as it runs?
Follow these 7 steps to learn more about Actions in Acrobat XI Pro.
- Open the Action Wizard tools in the Tools pane.
- Click the Action you want to run to open the Action's pane.
- You see the open document’s name. Click Add Files to locate and select more files.
choose an option
click Add Files
- Click Start to process the first command.
- Some tasks stop for you to work manually. Review, then select Click to proceed to move on.
review the comments
return to Action
- The Action runs automatically and shows checkmarks after each step and when the Action finishes.
each completed step shows a checkmark
each completed document shows a checkmark
- The next document processes automatically. Click Close to end the task.
documents process automatically