How to work with comment tools in Acrobat XI
Donna Baker September 20, 2012
- Both Acrobat XI and Adobe Reader XI offer many tools to add comments, either as Annotations or Drawing Markups.
- Select a tool (comments like Sticky Note, Highlight, and Text Comments are common) then click the page where you want to add the comment.
- Each comment shows on the Comments List, and includes the commenter's name, location in the document, time and date and the type of comment.
- Right-click a comment and choose Properties from the shortcut menu.
- Choose Appearance settings such as color and opacity. Click Make Properties Default to use the same appearance for every comment of that type.