How to work with Sharepoint and Office 365 in Acrobat XI
Donna Baker September 20, 2012
- Choose File > Open or click Open from the welcome screen.
- Click Open from Online Account and select New Account...
- Choose your online service, enter the web address to the site, then click Continue.
- Once you are logged in to your online account, navigate to the library where your PDF file is stored.
- Select the PDF file you want to use and click Open.
- Click Check Out & Open to open the file and lock it online to prevent editing by others.
- When you’re finished, choose File > SharePoint/ Office 365 Server and pick an option. Click Check In to upload your edited file and unlock it.