How to work with comment tools in Acrobat XI
Donna Baker October 4, 2012
What tools can I use to comment on or markup a PDF file?
Follow these 5 simple steps to add comments in your PDF file using Acrobat or Adobe Reader XI.
- Both Acrobat XI and Adobe Reader XI offer many tools to add comments.
The Text Correction Markup is new in Acrobat XI.
- Select a tool, then click the page to add the comment.
Click the Sticky Note tool
click the page to place the comment
double-click the icon
type the comment text
- Each comment shows on the Comments List.
time and date
- Right-click a comment and choose Properties.
- Choose settings for the comment’s appearance.
change settings like color and opacity
Click to use the same appearance for every comment of that type