Working with scanned documents
Learn how you can quickly render a scanned image to PDF that is fully searchable or even enhance camera photos.
In this tutorial, learn how you can quickly render a scanned image to PDF that is fully searchable or even enhance camera photos.
- In the Tools Center, click or tap Create PDF. Drag your scanned image onto the document icon. Select Create.
- Click Edit PDF in the right-hand pane to initiate text recognition. The fonts are re-created so you can make changes automatically simply by selecting the text.
- Next, open the image you took of the whiteboard, and click Enhance Scans in the right-hand pane. Select Enhance > Camera Image from the toolbar dropdown.
- Adjust the page borders as necessary, and click Enhance Page. The camera image is automatically brighten and refined.
This short video will also walk you through the process of enhancing and running text recognition on a camera image.
Experience Acrobat DC by trying a free 30-day trial.
Did you know?
- You can ask a question and get an answer from one of our experts.
- You can search our database of over 800 tutorials by product and/or topic.
- You can leave a comment below for the author of this tutorial.