How to convert PDF files to grayscale using Acrobat XI Pro
Donna Baker February 21, 2014
- Open the color document you want to convert to grayscale and save a copy.
- In the Tools pane, click the Print Production panel and select Convert Colors.
- For the Matching Criteria, pick an option from the Object Type drop-down or leave the default Any Object to convert the entire page to grayscale.
- In the Conversion Attributes, choose Gray Gamma 2.2 for grayscale conversion.
- Click OK and review the warning message. Click Yes to process the file.
- The modified page displays all content such as text, graphics, and images in grayscale.