How to create a button form field to insert a PDF file with Acrobat XI
Donna Baker February 21, 2014
- In the Tools pane, select the Interactive Objects panel.
- Click the Button tool, and draw your button on the page. Click All Properties to open the Button Properties dialog.
- On the General tab, type the field’s name, and add a tooltip for user information.
- On the Appearance tab, choose visual options, such as the border and fill colors.
- On the Options tab,click the Layout drop-down and choose Icon only. Click Advanced to open the Icon Placement dialog.
- Click the When to Scale drop-down and choose Always, then click the Scale drop-down and choose Proportionally. Select the Fit to Bounds check box and click OK.
- Click Close in the Button Properties dialog and save your document.
- To insert an image,click the button to open the Select Icon dialog. Click Browse to locate and select a PDF document to load into the Sample area.
- Click OK to close the dialog and insert the image in the button.