How to create a PDF presentation from Photoshop CC and Acrobat XI
Donna Baker August 21, 2014
- In Photoshop CC, choose File > Automate > PDF Presentation.
- Click Browse. Locate and select the images you want to use.
- Drag filenames up or down to reorder them.
- Click either Multi-Page Document or Presentation.
- Choose a background color and a font size from the dropdowns.
- Select file information to display, such as the Filename or Description.
- For a presentation, choose timing and looping options, and a transition from the dropdown. *
- Click Save. Choose a storage location and name, and click Save again.
- In the Save Adobe PDF dialog, click Adobe PDF Preset and choose Smallest File Size from the dropdown.
- Click Save PDF.
Acrobat or Adobe Reader must be in full screen mode to display automatic timing and transitions.