How to create flawless presentation files on Windows for SlideShare with Acrobat XI
Lori Kassuba July 22, 2013
- Open your presentation in PowerPoint and click Preferences in the Acrobat ribbon.
- Select Standard from the Conversion Settings dropdown.
- In the Application Settings portion of the PDFMaker dialog, check only these settings. Click OK.
- Access the Slideshare site with your web browser, sign in, and click Upload at the top.
- On the upload page click the Upload button again, select your PDF file, and click Open.
- After uploading the PDF file, click Save & Continue and then View Presentation in Slideshare.