Find tips and tutorials at Acrobat Support.
Need more help with Adobe Sign?
Find user guides and tutorials at
Adobe Sign Learn & Support
It’s easy to fill and sign paper documents on mobile devices using the new Adobe Fill & Sign mobile app*. Follow these simple steps:
1. Tap to open the Adobe Fill & Sign DC mobile app.
2. Tap Select a form to fill out and choose Take a Picture from the menu.
3. Use the white button to take a picture, and then tap Use Photo and tap Done in the upper right corner.
4. At the bottom of the app, tap the Crop tool and use the guides to crop the image. Tap Done when finished.
5. Use the Magic Wand tool to clean the image if necessary. Tap Done when finished.
6. Tap anywhere on the page to create a field. Press and hold to select annotations such as checkmarks.
7. Tap the Signature button at the bottom of the app to add your signature. Use a stylus or your finger to sign in the signature field. Move and place the signature field.
8. Tap the Profile button at the bottom of the app to get pre-filled values such as your name and date. You just need to fill in this information once, and then you can use it on all future forms you complete with the Fill & Sign app.
9. Once the form is complete, tap the Share button in the lower right corner to email.
The desktop version of Acrobat DC also has the Fill & Sign tool. To learn more, check out this short video:
|Sign Microsoft Word documents, Create electronic signatures, Create digital signatures, Mobile PDF, Sign and Send PDFs|
|Online signature Online contractsSign and send documents get electronic signatures from others fill and sign any form electronic signatures secure e-sign solutions digital signatures e-signature app on the Salesforce fill and sign mobile app|
Try Acrobat DC
Get started >
Post, discuss and be part of the Acrobat community.
Join now >