This tutorial shows you how to work with the features in Acrobat X. See what the all-new Acrobat DC can do for you.
Download a free trial of the new Acrobat.
Introducing the Acrobat X Suite
Learn how to use the tools and features in Acrobat X Suite (Windows only).
Acrobat X Suite (Windows only) is designed for business professionals, like yourself, to give you all the tools you need to create high-impact, professional-looking communications -- in one software package. For information on how to get started using Adobe Acrobat DC, click here.
Here's an overview of the products that are included in Acrobat X Suite and how each tool is applicable to you as an Acrobat user:
- Acrobat X Pro, which includes Adobe LiveCycle Designer ES2. If you're an Acrobat user, you already know all the great things you can do with Acrobat X, including guided Actions, PDF Portfolios, SharePoint integration and more.
- Adobe Photoshop CS5. Many of us create customer-facing content. That means you probably have to crop or edit or maybe even color correct photos used in your materials. One the cool new features of Photoshop CS5 is content aware fill. This feature allows you to remove any image detail or object, and Photoshop will magically fill in the space left behind. This is breakthrough technology, which matches the lighting, tone, and noise so it looks as if the removed content never existed. Pretty cool, huh?
- Adobe Presenter 7. Are you a PowerPoint user? If so, you probably regularly distribute presentations – whether they're informational or educational or a proposal. Adobe Presenter is a plug-in to Microsoft PowerPoint that allows you to add narration, videos, and interactivity to make your business presentations look — and sound — better than ever.
- Adobe Captivate 5. If you've never used Captivate 5, it's a great tool for recording what’s happening on your screen. You can capture the action on the screen and add in some audio and/or extra video to create presentations or training materials.
- Adobe Media Encoder CS5. With this utility, you can take all types of multimedia – and in batch – convert to Flash-compatible files. And – if you have high-resolution videos – you can easily compress your files to an easy-to-manage video clip that you can drag and drop right into Acrobat X and distribute.